The makeup vanity is a beauty junkie’s battle station. If you find yourself having to lock yourself in the bathroom everyday to do your makeup, a makeup vanity in your bedroom will serve you well. (As an added bonus, your room will almost always smell and look better!). A beautiful vanity makes putting on makeup much easier, and definitely more fun. While a good preassembled makeup vanity could set you back by at least $500, the following DIY makeup vanity ideas are achievable with much less.
Budget DIY Makeup Vanity Ideas
– This rustic makeup vanity converts into a regular desk when you need it – chic and functional!
– This is one of the makeup vanities you never knew you needed – a way to organize your makeup while still having a bird’s eye view of what you need!
– Class and low-budget don’t always go hand-in-hand, but this DIY makeup vanity project just makes it work!
– Looking for a luxurious weathered makeup vanity with just the right mix of trendy, vintage, and modern? Then this is the perfect project to try out.
– Simple, Chic, and Elegant, this makeup vanity doesn’t require a lot of building know-hows, except for basic electrical safety and an eye for design.
– When you’re backed up against the wall trying to find a good spot for your makeup vanity, perhaps that’s really just your room telling you to try this corner vanity out.
– Simple, slim, and easy to put together, this glass top slim makeup vanity is great who need a practical, no-fuss project without too much time and space to spare.
– For minimalists who want a simple, slim, and tidy makeup vanity, this wall-mounted makeup vanity should do the trick.
– This low-cost setup surprisingly results in a beautiful classy and modern makeup vanity.
– This project is great for teens who need a bright splash of color and easy-access places for their makeups.
– Wide enough to become a desk when not in use, this space-saving makeup vanity is great for people who don’t have a lot of space to allot for a separate desk and makeup vanity.
– This chic modern flip top makeup vanity not only is useful, but is also absolutely stunning with its splendid combination of brown and white.
– Sturdy and robust, this makeup vanity will last you for years without taking a lot of time to put together – perfect for the no-nonsense makeup junkie.
– Sewing machines are some of the most beautiful rustic pieces of furniture that often just lie around for design nowadays. Now you can breathe life into that sewing machine and turn it into your very own makeup vanity!
– Thrift store buys are often a steal, but the things you buy aren’t always in the best state when it comes to looks. With this project, you can make your thrift store desk go from drab to fab in no time.
– Add a touch of elegance to that sad corner in your bedroom with this classic corner makeup vanity.
– This technically not a complete DIY, but a much-needed makeover for a tired makeup vanity.
– This fabulous vanity with a small footprint is extremely easy to make, and has an extra leg in the middle for added support.
– The future is here! If you’re going for a futuristic look, this project is an absolute must.
– The gorgeous combination of white and natural colors of wood really give off a beautiful, classy, rustic vibe.
Perfect DIY Makeup Vanity?
There’s no such thing as a perfect DIY makeup vanity, but there will be one that fits the space you have, provides the compartments you need, and has a fabulous design to boot. Now that you’ve seen just some of the things you can do to make your own makeup vanity, it’s time to pick your battle station! Start a new project today and don’t forget to share it here by commenting below! #justcraftingaround