After years and years of looking at the same old stuff, sometimes things get boring, worn out, and just downright uninteresting. What do we do when we get tired of things that have just become boring but not broken? We reframe them with creativity, of course! And in this guide, you’ll see 20 daring DIY mirror frame projects you can try to make your mirrors interesting again.
DIY Mirror Frame Ideas
– Itching to make something geometrically unique? This project is a fantastic way to put your creativity to the test.
– Can’t seem to choose a color? This color wheel DIY mirror frame is a great project for those in love with colorful pieces of furniture.
– This project is actually a repurposing of an unused mirror into an elaborate decoration for Christmas, so it’s perfect if you’re looking for DIY Christmas decorations.
– It’s surprising how a bunch of simple, low-cost shims could get you a luxurious, sunburst mirror with a gold metallic finish. Talk about luxury on a budget!
– An elegant combination of simplicity and luxury, this gold-dipped DIY mirror frame isn’t too flashy, nor is it too elaborate – works well with both modern and traditional homes.
– Sometimes, art is really just be about people combining things they like, and in this case, it’s the elegant fluted edges of angel food cake pans, and of course, mirrors.
– This beautiful chrysanthemum mirror frame’s main ingredient is actually quite interesting: plastic spoons! This makes the frame light, but at the same time, easy and cheap to repair or modify.
– This is a quick and easy way to achieve the luxurious log cabin aesthetic you’ve always dreamed of!
– This DIY mirror frame brings in a ray of sunshine with its army of bright yellow pencils – an elegant and truly creative way to perk up any room.
– Push the limits of your imagination with this PVC pipe mirror frame! Who knew that you could make PVC pipes look so modern and trendy?
– A $50 project resulting in a gorgeous, rustic $500 look, this DIY mirror frame is treat for rustic DIYers on a budget.
– This fabulous oversized frame is a fun project for those who love large mosaic projects.
– If you have leftover tiles or simply want a sturdy, stylish frame for your mirror that you can customize easily, then this project is perfect.
– Cheap, simple, and stylish, the rustic charm of this DIY mirror frame will take years to wear off.
– This inexpensive yet luxurious mirror frame blends well in most dining rooms and looks gorgeous with its rich, dark color.
– This project adds a much-needed pizzazz to any tired, worn-out medicine cabinet.
– This project is easy, cheap and a lot of fun, resulting in an interesting twist.
– This is an easy decoupage craft that results in a stunning, colorful mirror frame.
– You will literally not run out of things to do with toilet paper rolls, and this is one of the best and most fabulous things you could do with them.
– Plastic flowers look absolutely horrid as a DIY mirror frame, but egg cartons, on the other hand, look surprisingly lovely and classy.
Many DIY Mirror Frame Projects
As you can see, there are lots of surprisingly novel DIY mirror frame projects out there that aren’t too expensive, difficult, or time-consuming to make. In fact, a lot of them are just projects that came about from a shared dissatisfaction of how household mirrors look. Try your hand at some of them and see which ones speak to you. Once you have completed it, do share it with me by commenting below! #justcraftingaround