Whether it’s plants, candles, or other decorative elements, the sight of them hanging from a porch or indoors is a delight, and can often make any ordinary house look stylish. That being said, I made a list of some of the best-looking, unique DIY hanging basket ideas or containers below:
Top 20 Hanging Basket Craft Project
– This DIY project allows you to mod existing cheap plastic hanging planters and turn them into more premium hanging planters, while still keeping it the low-cost.
– Surprisingly, you can actually use rain gutters to hold plants instead of just water, as shown in this 3-minute tutorial. The results are magnificent – perfect for people who want to try setting up their first hanging garden.
– These cheap and simple flower tins allow you to easily hang your plants on your fence, or move them back inside when needed.
– If you have an unused bird cage lying around, you can repurpose it into a hanging basket for that rustic, chic look.
– Looking for the perfect hanging planters for your succulents? The coconut planter not only looks great, but is also easy to make yet sturdy, making them perfect for first time crafters.
– If you don’t want to have to drill holes into pots or jars, this hanging indoor beaded planter is a good way to keep your plants safe and secure in the air.
– The specks of gold around this simple, clean hanging planter really gives it a classy look for the modern home.
– Tire swings are so passé; tire planters, however, are now in style, giving your plants a new world to grow in.
– For those who love geometric and postmodern designs, this wooden hanging planter frame is absolutely gorgeous, even by itself!
– One thing regular hanging baskets can’t do is hold water, and in most cases, it really shouldn’t have to. This hanging water garden, on the other hand, is built to contain a tiny slice of the underwater world, which is a sight to behold.
Pages: 1 2