Whether it’s plants, candles, or other decorative elements, the sight of them hanging from a porch or indoors is a delight, and can often make any ordinary house look stylish. That being said, I made a list of some of the best-looking, unique DIY hanging baskets or containers below:
Top 20 Hanging Basket Craft Project
– This DIY project allows you to mod existing cheap hanging planters and turn them into more premium hanging planters, while still keeping it the low-cost.
– Surprisingly, you can actually use rain gutters to hold plants instead of just water, as shown in this 3-minute tutorial. The results are magnificent – perfect for people who want to try setting up their first hanging garden.
– These cheap and simple flower tins allow you to easily hang your plants on your fence, or move them back inside when needed.
– If you have an unused bird cage lying around, you can repurpose it into a hanging planter for that rustic, chic look.
– Looking for the perfect hanging planters for your succulents? The coconut planter not only looks great, but is also easy to make yet sturdy, making them perfect for first time crafters.
– If you don’t want to have to drill holes into pots or jars, this hanging indoor beaded planter is a good way to keep your plants safe and secure in the air.
– The specks of gold around this simple, clean hanging planter really gives it a classy look for the modern home.
– Tire swings are so passé; tire planters, however, are now in style, giving your plants a new world to grow in.
– For those who love geometric and postmodern designs, this wooden hanging planter frame is absolutely gorgeous, even by itself!
– One thing regular hanging baskets can’t do is hold water, and in most cases, it really shouldn’t have to. This hanging water garden, on the other hand, is built to contain a tiny slice of the underwater world, which is a sight to behold.
– This wired hanging planter frame gives you a solid base for your plants, without requiring you to drill holes into your pots.
– A dash of restrained chaos never hurt anybody, and in this case, this upside down planter adds just the right mix of chaos and chic to any room it’s in.
– What’s better than one hanging basket? Two hanging baskets, of course! This planter is actually a unique spherical globe of flowers made by combining two hanging baskets.
– If you love crocheting or knitting, this DIY planter is a perfect way to practice both the aesthetics and strength of the patterns you make.
– If people knew just how gorgeous recycled jug planters could be a long time ago, we might not have as much waste as we do now.
– While most hanging baskets or pots are made for plants, you can actually put candles in hanging baskets or pots that aren’t flammable for a luxurious mini outdoor chandelier.
– Simple and geometric, this loop planter frame is one of the best-looking DIY planters out there that require minimum effort.
– Need a base for larger and heaver pots? This planter frame is cheap and can hold heaver plants pretty well.
– If you need a dash of magic in your home, this whimsical mason jar planter has got you covered.
– This moss ball planter does away with conventional pots and uses moss and colored string to keep your plants safe and secure in the air.
Fill Your Home with DIY Baskets!
Now that you’ve seen different projects for hanging baskets or containers, you can fill the upper spaces of your homes with beautiful, creative, and unique plants, candles, etc. Explore and experiment with different ideas in and out of this list, and see where your creativity takes you. #justcraftingaround